- By 2020, over half the world will have access to high-speed, fiber-based networks, representing 80% of all broadband connections.1
- Currently, the converging sectors of broadband, media, and IT add nearly $900 billion to the US economy.2
- Spend on 5G backhaul is expected to exceed $2 billion by 2022, with almost 60% spent on fiber optic network deployments.3
ARE YOU READY TO HANDLE THE DISRUPTION?
To be competitive, your network has to deliver the highest quality of service possible. And when you can intelligently and cost-effectively upgrade and expand your network, you’ll be poised to benefit from growing broadband opportunities.
- Gain a complete view of your telecommunications network infrastructure
- Implement uniform processes across the organization
- Deliver new capabilities at the lowest possible cost
...Are you ready to meet them? To differentiate your company, you must intelligently upgrade and expand your network as quickly as possible - without pushing operations and maintenance costs sky-high.DOWNLOAD NOW
Thank you for providing your contact information. Click here to download the whitepaper.
We hope you find the information you requested valuable.
GE Power Digital
BUILDING CONNECTIONS: HOW NEW ZEALAND'S PRIMARY SERVICE PROVIDER IS DELIVERING ULTRA-FAST BROADBAND.
SWISSCOM AND GE'S SMALLWORLD: MEETING THE GROWING DEMAND FOR HIGHER BANDWIDTH SERVICE.
2 - Broadband Industry Stats: The Story Behind the Statistics, US telecom Website, 2016
3 – CIR report: Optical Networking Opportunities In 5G Wireless Networks: 2017-2026
WATCH HOW TO HARNESS THE BENEFITS OF DIGITIZATION
Zayo's group on GE's Smallworld GIS for Telcos
To meet today’s challenges, telecommunications operators need one comprehensive view of their networks. Learn how GE customer Zayo Group relies on GE’s Smallworld Geospatial Asset Management to reduce inefficient business processes and eliminate manual data sharing. As a result, Zayo can harness the benefits of digitalization and deliver more automation supporting its 128,242 mile network in North America and Europe providing connectivity to thousands of buildings and data centers.