Asset Integrity Management
Asset Performance Management (APM) Software
- Ensuring compliance and safety within processing, covering critical assets such as pressured vessels, process piping, storage tanks, boilers, and heaters, etc.
- Improving execution of inspection recommendations.
- Reducing maintenance spending and avoiding unnecessary costs.
- Using GE Digital's APM Integrity to take a risk-based approach to inspections.
- Conducting a risk-based inspection (RBI) analysis of all downstream assets.
- Initiating integrity operating windows (IOW) to set safe operating limits for key assets.
- Integrating GE Digital's APM Integrity application with its SAP enterprise resource planning (ERP) software.
- Total savings ~$59M.
- Avoided three turnaround events, saving $833,000 in maintenance costs and over $42M in production loss.
- Bypassed inspection costs for the removed damage mechanisms, saving an estimated $16M.
- Optimized 1,320 assets by removing irrelevant damage mechanisms and adding relevant ones.