MTU Maintenance is an established global player in the MRO industry. We worked with a division of $4.6 B leading engine manufacturer MTU Aero Engines. GE Aviation and MTU Aero Engines have a revenue-share partnership on CF6 and GE90 engines.
- Blockchain workflow to create visibility and accountability over each reconciliation step
- Consistent, parallel workflows at GE and MTU with complete visibility and single source of truth at each step
- Solution to retain payment history and settle volume rebate discrepancies in real-time
Our blockchain collaboration with GE helped us release more than $10 MM in unsettled cash in revenue sharing reconciliation. We benefitted significantly from GE’s expertise in this area and look forward to seeing what happens next.
Kornelia Kremer - Procurement Manager MRO, MTU Maintenance
- Avoided months of volume rebate reconciliation and improved team productivity
- Released significant unsettled cash to the tune of $10 MM