AirAsia is a pioneer of low-cost travel in Asia, flying over 390 routes across 22 countries with 226 aircraft and one of the lowest unit costs in the industry of 3.67 US cents (CASK). They have been recognized as the World’s best low cost carrier for 11 years in a row, transforming its enterprise digitally into a travel and financial platform company.
- Provided a web-based airspace analytics app to visualize full flight, surveillance, terrain and navigation data on single pane of glass; standard KPIs to evaluate operational waste in a given airspace.
- Included professional services to facilitate ANSP discussions and identify actionable solutions together.
GE’s airspace analytics help us save 1.27 MM kg of fuel annually, over 4,000 mtCO2 and enable better accountability from our ANSP for provision of navigation services worth $1.7 MM per year.
Capt. Rajesh Gill - Head of Global Development & Efficiency, AirAsia
- Better collaboration with and accountability from ANSP for provision of navigation services worth $1.7 MM / year
- Improved utilization of low-cost options in existing airspace and fair ATC treatment for airspace allocation, relative to competitors
- Annual savings of 1.27 MM kg of fuel, 4,013 mtCO2 and 34,657 minutes of delays