- Predix Asset Performance Management (Predix APM) Optimizes Plant Performance Using Advanced Digital Twin Analytics and Digitized Processes to Drive Plant Uptime and Operational Efficiency
- GE Digital Recommended for successful APM deployment and partner for industrial transformation initiatives
- GE Digital solutions serve Power Generation, Oil & Gas, Petrochemical industries
SAN RAMON, Calif. – June 25, 2020 – Today, Verdantix, an independent industry analyst firm that focuses on business buyers, announced the results of its Green Quadrant Asset Performance Management Solutions 2020 report. The analysis found GE Digital among the vendors positioned as market leaders given its APM software solution overall breadth of capabilities, focus on the customer journey, and market momentum.
“In a fast-changing world, our customers are on the front line of the world’s toughest industrial challenges,” said Linda Rae, General Manager of Power Generation and Oil & Gas for GE Digital. “Our software helps customers to better operate, analyze and optimize their equipment performance with simplicity, speed, and scale. We are very pleased that GE Digital has been recognized for our focus on customer success helping them meet these challenges with our APM software solution.”
The Green Quadrant methodology provides technology buyers with a structured assessment of comparable offerings across vendors. Based on Verdantix’s analysis, GE Digital was praised for strengths in:
- All aspects of APM data acquisition and synchronization for multiple industries achieving the highest overall score for integration with industrial systems.
- APM cloud solution architecture and expertise that support project success. GE Digital’s solution architecture led the market in this category.
- Asset health monitoring and asset failure predictions based on GE Digital’s industry leading offer of more than 330 equipment class models out of the box, enabling Asset Digital Twins.
GE Digital customer, Severstal was referenced in the study and cited as achieving a 20% reduction in product delays caused by unscheduled maintenance. The company reached this outcome by training 390 workers to use APM software, integrating it into their business processes. Over 300 APM customer value stories from multiple industries are available in the Industrial Managed Services section of GE digital’s website.
Verdantix also included selection advice for buyers and recommended that GE Digital be shortlisted by firms that want the best guarantee of a successful APM deployment as well as executives seeking a partner for their industrial transformation initiatives.
For more information on the Green Quadrant Asset Performance Management 2020 report read Asset Performance Management Market Bursts Into Life With Ambitious Strategies and Verdantix Benchmark Reveals Four Leaders In The Asset Performance Management Software Market.
For media inquiries, please contact:Ellie Holman
Product & Technology Communications