About the GE Accelerator Program in Singapore
The GE Accelerator Program in Singapore is a call for collaboration with GE Business units to partner with technology start-ups to co-develop and deploy innovative solutions for our customers and GE. By combining GE’s technical and commercial resources with more agile external cross-domain techno-preneurs, this program aims to stitch together a vibrant eco-system of innovative solutions to solve some of industry’s persistent problems. While techno-preneurs complement GE’s capabilities, they benefit from commercialization opportunities and distribution access to GE and our customers.
The key sponsors for GE’s Accelerator Programme are GE Asia Pacific and Enterprise Singapore – under Startup SG’s Accelerator initiative.
Applying startups may propose a solution in these areas. Do note that these lists are non-exhaustive. For more information about our businesses, click here.
Energy and Mobility
- Energy Analytics and Management, Electricity transformation, natural resource optimization, and new mobility & infrastructure.
- Digital Services, Automation, IIoT, UAV Tech, Electrification Tech, Additive, 3D scanning and analysis
Enterprise Productivity Applications
- Assets Performance Management, BI & analytics in human capital management, automation/optimization.
- Health IT, Health Services, and Medical Technology
- AI, ML, IoT, blockchain, speech & vision, AR, VR, and geospatial technology
To join our program, email us at GESG.Accelerator@ge.com with the details below. We regret to inform that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Legal Entity Name
- Name of Contact Person
- Country Registered
- Primary Contact (Email) and your Designation
- Have you received funding? If yes, please indicate your current investment stage.
- Which Domain is your business or your solution aligned with?
- Your solution writeup (Attached as PDF).
2018 Events to Date
|Jan 2018||Innovative Energy Startup Pitchingto GE Asia Pacific Power Services Engineering Services.|
|Mar 2018||Baker Hughes(Oil & Gas)Startups Pitching toGE Global Executive of Product Management and Asia Pacific Directors of Digital and Engineering.|
|Jun to Sept 2018||GE Digital Predix Hackathon with participants from NUS, NTU, SMU, SUTD and local Startups with indusrial challenges from Renewables, Electrification and Healthcare. 20th September Demo Day as associate event of SWITCH 2018 (https://www.switchsg.org/)|
|Oct 2018||Essentials of IP and it's Strategy in Open Innovation andIP Strategy Licensing and Technology Workshop with IPI Singapore and GE Ventures.|
|Oct to Nov 2018||GE Healthcare Startup Pitch-Off Challenge.|
|Dec 2018||GE Digital's ServiceMax Startup Pitching to AP Commercial Solution Director.|