General Electric was born from the invention of the world's first affordable incandescent lamp. A century later, GE Lighting continues to lighten the world, developing new technologies such as fluorescents and light-emitting diodes, that operate with more efficiency, less cost and less environmental impact than ever before. GE Lighting is part of Appliances & Lighting, which spans the globe as an industry leader in major appliances, lighting, systems and services for commercial, industrial and residential use. Technology innovation and the company’s ecomagination initiative enable GE Appliances & Lighting to aggressively bring to market products and solutions that help customers meet pressing environmental challenges.
Through our leading technology, we’re lighting the Kingdom’s future more efficientlyLearn more
Current powered by GE in Saudi Arabia
Lighting the Kingdom Efficiently
GE lighting offers a wide range of energy efficient lighting solutions in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia through main distributors and installers. Innovative products and new LED technology provide the right quantity and quality of light, enabling significant energy savings in the Kingdom.
With the booming construction and infrastructure sub-sectors in Saudi Arabia, increasing 177% from 2012 to 2013, the Kingdom is planning Billion dollar projects to construct residential, educational and health facilities along with improved transportation infrastructure. GE Lighting supports the Kingdom’s plans by providing LED technology to lighten the Kingdom’s projects. LED’s have become the lighting solution of choice for major projects, with regulations now being pursued to phase out conventional inefficient light sources.
- Energy-efficient, long-life GE LED lamps and modules mean fewer lamp replacements vs. standard incandescent and halogen light sources.
- Indoor Solutions
- Beyond innovative LED lighting solutions and industrial luminaires, GE Lighting offers a wide range of indoor commercial lighting fixtures including HID, fluorescent, compact fluorescent, magnetic ballast and electronic ballast, for high bay lighting and low bay lighting applications.
- Outdoor Solutions
- Today GE is a world leader in the innovation, design, production and application of energy-efficient Evolve™ LED Lighting Fixtures as well as traditional HID (High Intensity Discharge) fixtures. GE Lighting outdoor luminaires are world leaders for roadway lighting, area lighting, flood lighting, tunnel lighting and other commercial outdoor lighting applications.
- The $2 million Jabal Omar Development is the biggest LED project in the world, requiring 19 kilometers of LED cove. During the project, GE Lighting built a close relationship with NESMA, delivering support and mock-ups as well as direct supervision to the site in Makkah.
- The new GE Innovation Center in Dhahran Techno-Valley in the Eastern Province focuses on co-creating local solutions with customers, universities and industry organizations to address the Kingdom’s priorities in driving cleaner and more efficient energy solutions, as well as sustainable and affordable healthcare solutions. The GE Lighting project at the Center utilized innovative GE LED solutions for office lighting, cove lighting, backlighting, façade and roadway lighting.
- The prestigious King Abdullah Financial District project in Riyadh utilized 2.8 kilometers of Tetra Contour and Cove LED, the biggest Tetra Contour reference in the region.
Area Sales Manager