Digital Thread for Design
Digital Thread for Design (DT4D℠) is an enterprise design community ecosystem built around three pillars of functionality:
- Create and manage simulation workflows
- Store, thread, and socialize their data
- Generate full-order surrogate models with AI
The extreme speed advantage of the surrogate models enables several classes of broadly applicable engineering outcomes that otherwise could not be achieved:
- Increased engineering productivity
- Improved design quality and robustness
- Faster matching with product data
- Lower cost of solution execution
- Integrated controls & logistics
- Better financial decision making
Within DT4D℠, each design, modeling and simulation (DMS) usage case can be quickly searched and deployed across an organization. In addition, DT4D℠ can be digitally threaded into existing commercial PLM database systems: including autonomous triggering of workflows and/or surrogate models.
- Consulting Services: Let GE Research review your needs and recommend how the DT4D℠ Ecosystem can best serve.
- Differentiated Design Services: Unleash DT4D℠ + GE Research experts onto your design, modeling, & simulation problems.
- Direct Access: Let your own experts directly into the DT4D℠ ecosystem: to access existing projects and create new ones.