Tammy L. Johnson
Device Test Specialist with expertise in experimental Research and development of new tests. Responsible for the analysis and interpretation of developmental tests for new and modified products and product components. Develop procedures, Conduct testing, Provide technical support, Ensure compliance, and Produce documentation.
- Design and develop tests
- Analyze and interpret engineering design and test specifications
- Development of test specification sheets
- Translate engineering design and test specifications into a test system
- Maintain Legacy production test systems
- Participates as a team member in a specific phase of a broad engineering assignment
- Coordinates the procurement of components, sub-systems, and entire systems as needs dictate
- Perform validation studies of test equipment/systems using industry standard statistical analysis methods
- Hands on building, equipment/test equipment
- Preparing, modifying and releasing drawings created in Solidworks for test fixtures
- Familiarity with mechanical designs involving pressurization, fluids or valves
- the integration of electronics, and packaging solutions.
- Reliability testing and analysis for harsh environment (up to 620C)
- Device & system characterization & failure analysis
Six Sigma Green Belt certified
"Everything is energy and that's all there is to it. Match the frequency of the reality you want and you cannot help but get that reality. It can be no other way. This is not philosophy. This is physics"
Outside of work I enjoy hiking, spending time with my family, and repairing damaged dogs.