PhD, Materials Science and Engineering (University of Wisconsin-Madison)
- Effectively bridge the worlds of computer modeling and experimental research, using each skill to compliment the other.
- Thermochemical/kinetic modeling of metallic alloys, ceramics and semiconductors
- Extensive hands-on experience in experimental design, process development/optimization, materials characterization/testing,
- Project: thin film solar cells, Solid Oxide Fuel Cell, ceramic matrix composites (CMCs) and environmental barrier coatings (EBCs), Li Ion batteries
- Solid background/extensive experience on materials synthesis/characterization on metallic alloys, ceramics and semiconductors
- Strong project leadership/management skills for advanced R&D and product-oriented engineering development.
- Proven multi-level communication, multi-tasking, and creative problem solving skills.
- 10+ US patents, published 30+ journal papers