What technologies are currently driving the natural gas industry? What innovative technologies can we expect to see developed in the next two, five or even 10 years? We’ve assembled a team of experts who will answer these questions and more—and will shed light on the future of the natural gas industry.
Join us for a live Google+ Hangout on Innovation in Natural Gas
Date: Monday, Feb. 24
Time: 2:00pm ET
Use #Energy2020 to submit questions for the panelists.
Our Expert Panel Includes:
Charlie Blanchard, moderator
Lead Natural Gas Analyst, Bloomberg New Energy Finance
CEO & President, AYATA
Vice President, North America Development and Production, Statoil
General Manager, GE Global Research Oil & Gas Technology Center
- GE Selects Oklahoma City Site for New Global Hub of Oil & Gas Technology Innovation
- The Age of Gas & The Power of Networks
A GE white paper by Michael Farina
- What the Frack: U.S. Energy Prowess With Shale, Big Data Analytics
Atanu Basu Wired article on big data and energy
- Atanu Basu Prescriptive Analytics on Bloomberg
- Ideas Lab — Report: Natural Gas Poised to Usher in Next Big Energy Trend
Over the next 15 years we could see global consumption of natural gas rival coal consumption and steal market share from oil on the world market
- Ideas Lab — Robert A. Manning: Shale Revolution Shakes the World
A senior fellow at the Atlantic Council, Manning questions U.S. energy policy and its impact on the economy
- Ideas Lab — Event: What LNG Exports Mean for Energy Demands
Before the U.S. has a chance at becoming a net energy exporter, trade policy and regulation surrounding LNG development must be addressed, panelists said
Brought to you by GE ecomagination & Ideas Lab.