CONTROL SYSTEM UPGRADES AND RETROFITS
PLANTLIFE* KEEPS YOU RUNNING SMOOTHLY
Whether you're upgrading your plant’s full control system or focusing on reliability and safety in key areas, the flexible, modular design of Alspa* BlueLine makes retrofitting your system easy.
With a TUV certification to IEC 61508 standards, BlueLine offers high levels of reliability and its SIL3-certification as an emergency shutdown system, enhances plant safety in even the most challenging locations.
The system’s components are tested rigorously at the time of manufacture and after the installation of the firmware at your plant, minimizing the probability of failure and maximizing your equipment’s reliability and life cycle.
- Modular design for easy retrofitting in a range of applications
- Flexible rack-mounted system with plug-and-play options available
- An easy-to-use interface based on Microsoft Windows 7
- TUV-certification as a SIL3 emergency shutdown system
- Fast, cost-effective performance with multiple high-speed processors
- Support and know-how from a global provider
LET US HELP YOU
Want to get the most out of your hydropower assets? Reach out to GE's team to start the conversation.