The global solution for quality and performance
GE's Enerbus Isolated Phase Busducts connect the turbine generator to the main transformer. Product features are:
- Nominal current up to 52,000 A (world record)
- Power plant capability up to 1,600 MW
- Short-circuit withstand current up to 1,200,000 A
- Easy access to insulators for maintenance
Minimizing losses to maximize plant efficiency, Enerbus is engineered to limit loss in the steel structures adjacent to the enclosure and in the concrete reinforcement.
Configured to fit the most stringent power plant environments and withstand the highest short circuit current, our technology can adapt to specific generator and grid constraints.
GE has been developing its global manufacturing capability for plant busbars to increase power quality with over 50 years of experience; producing over 1,100 connections delivered to date.
- Merowe (Sudan) - 10 x 140 MVA
- Dai Ninh (Vietnam) - 2 x 153 MW
- Bakun (Malaysia) - 4 x 300 MW
- Afourer (Morocco) - 471.6 MW
- Chicoasen (Mexico) - 3 x 318 MW
- GM Shrum (Canada) - 10 x 273 MW