STF-A650 and STF-A850 reheat platform
A versatile platform optimized for high parameter concentrated solar power (CSP) applications as well as for advanced combined cycle steam tails and high efficiency industrial co-generation application in either 50 or 60 Hz grids.
- Robust and versatile turbines with a successful track record spanning more than 30 years.
- Outstanding configuration flexibility including internally or externally controlled steam extractions and axial, lateral, or backpressure exhausts.
- Designed for more than 10,000 starts and rapid transients make the STF-A650 and STF-A850 a great choice for concentrated solar power and CCPP applications with a daily start/stop regime.
- Lower transport cost and up to three months reduction of installation time thanks to optional fully factory assembled configuration.
- Increased turbine efficiency, cycling capacity, and back pressure capability with GE’s unique “Shrink ring” HP module design and GE’s latest “nub and sleeve/free tip” rear stages with low stress root design.