STF-A200 and STF-D250 non-reheat platform
A versatile platform suitable to biomass, waste-to-energy or other renewable steam power applications as well as to combined cycle steam tails or complex industrial co-generation application in either 50 or 60 Hz grids.
Key Product Features/Benefits
- Robust and versatile turbines with more than 30 years of experience.
- Outstanding configuration flexibility including nozzle control inlets with up to four individually controlled sectors, scroll inlets, extraction modules, and axial, lateral, or backpressure exhausts.
- Designed for more than 10,000 starts and rapid transients make the STF-A200 a great choice for low temperature concentrated solar power plants and CCPP applications with a daily start/stop regime.
- Lower transport cost and steam turbine installation work thanks to optional base frame mounted and factory assembled configuration.
- Increased turbine efficiency and back pressure capability with advanced 3D, controlled diffusion HP/IP blading and use of GE’s latest “nub and sleeve/free tip” rear stage design.