- Reduced maintenance costs due to 2x extended oil change intervals
- Increase in productivity and operational flexibility with extended periods between planned maintenance
how we get you there
The high-capacity oil pan has the same footprint and centerline found on previous VGF engines but it doubles the oil capacity, which allows for extended maintenance intervals.
For inline engines
- Oil pan assembly
- Oil pump connections
- Oil level regulator
- Supporting brackets, hardware, gaskets, etc.
For vee engines
- Relocation of engine dipstick and oil level regulator
To see pricing information, request a quote.
* Indicates a trademark of the General Electric Company