- Reduced potential for coolant leaks improves reliability and uptime.
- Simplified process and fewer parts reduces assembly time.
- Extended maintenance intervals reduce overall cost of ownership.
How We Get You There
- Improved clamping retention allows better clamp load and sealing on spark plug sleeve
- Better corrosion resistant material on spark plug sleeve and cylinder head sleeve bore
- Simplified design with fewer assembly parts
- Improved assembly procedure prevents over-torqueing of clamping nuts
- New spark plug sleeve seal material that is more resistant to thermal cycling
- Torque value stamped on spark plug sleeve flange further reduces risk of incorrect torque application
To see pricing information, request a quote.
* Indicates a trademark of the General Electric Company