Xtend™ Hot Section Upgrade - DLE
The Xtend™ Hot Section for LM/TM2500 Base DLE 1.0 engines increases the hot section life to 50,000 hours, reduces lifecycle costs, and increases site availability. By utilizing advanced hot section technology from the LM2500+G4, the Xtend™ DLE has improved materials, coatings, and enhanced secondary cooling. Additionally, the Xtend™ DLE combustor and fuel nozzle kit is available as an option for gas-only applications.
What Can Upgrading Do for You?
- Doubles anticipated LM/TM2500 Base DLE hot section life.
- Reduces lifecycle cost 15% by eliminating one hot section repair/exchange in each MOH cycle.
- Greater availability from avoided hot section replacement downtime – 144 hours of operation over two MOH cycles.
- Incorporates technology advancements from Xtend SAC, including the deswirler.
- OEM-approved life extension.
How we get you there
- The LM2500 Xtend™ High Pressure Turbine has over 2 million operating hours during more than 10 years of use.
- Advanced hot section technology from the LM2500+G4 provides:
- Improved materials
- Enhanced secondary cooling
- Introduction of a new deswirler.
- Xtend™ DLE 1.0 combustor and fuel nozzle kit available as an option for gas-only applications.
Applicable Turbine Models
- LM/TM2500 Base DLE