Vibration System Upgrade
The Bently Nevada 3500 Vibration Monitoring System provides continuous, online vibration monitoring for machinery-protection applications. This is the latest vibration system from Bently Nevada that reduces non-critical trips, including noise-driven and transient vibration shutdowns and nuisance vibration alarms/trips during start-up.
What Can Upgrading Do for You?
- Virtually every aspect of the 3500’s operation is software configurable, making it extremely flexible.
- Easier spare parts management – a single module type can be configured for a variety of functions rather than just a single function.
- Communication between the vibration system and the control system is Ethernet enabled.
- Reduces the number of recommended spare parts and support for customers with the BN7200.
- Fits twice as many channels into the same rack space as previous monitoring systems, resulting in lower installation costs by saving valuable cabinet space and spreading common components.
How we get you there
- The 3500 Vibration Monitoring System provides continuous, online vibration monitoring.
- The upgrade includes a full-size 3500 Rack available in 19” EIA rail-mount, panel-cutout-mount, and bulkhead–mount versions.
- The Rack Interface Module (RIM) is the primary interface to the 3500’s configuration, display, and condition monitoring software.
- The 3500/15 Power Supply features line noise filters as standard and can be ordered for AC or DC input power, providing compatibility with voltage sources worldwide.
- Individual alarm and danger settings, as well as, instantaneous amplitude readings, are available for each function.
- 3500 information can be displayed by either of the following:
- The existing HMI, requiring a software update
- Provided Bently Nevada HMI with 3500/94 VGA Display (an option in BOM)
Applicable Turbine Models
- LM6000, LM/TM2500, LM1600, LM5000
To see pricing information, request a quote.