B-/E-CLASS MAJOR INSPECTIONS WITHOUT ROTOR REMOVAL
- Save time by decreasing outage duration up to seven days.
- Cut costs by eliminating the crane, platform, and trucks required for loading and unloading parts, and the scaffolding needed for accessing bolted flanges.
- Reduce labor and reworks caused during dismantling and installation.
- Reduce EHS risk with less exposure opportunities due to reduced work scope.
- Simplify logistics by requiring fewer interfaces with other contractors, and a smaller footprint to store parts.
Applicable Turbine Models
F-CLASS MAJOR INSPECTIONS WITHOUT ROTOR REMOVAL
- Reduced EHS risk with less exposure opportunities through reduced crane moves, lifting, and footprint requirements
- Reduced likelihood of damage to the compressor or stator vanes
- All compressor and turbine sections are inspected
- All lower half stator vanes will be cleaned and thoroughly inspected
- Rotor can be rotated 360 degrees for maintenance
- Outage durations can be reduced up to 20%
- No downtime during the rotation of cranes
- Generator alignment can begin sooner