LM/TM2500 Base to Plus/Plus G4
LM/TM2500 models can be updated to the current LM2500+ or LM2500+G4 configuration for enhanced output and improved thermal efficiency. The upgrade can be performed through the following options:
- Convert existing engine with a modification kit so that it exhibits the same performance as the production +/+G4 model
- Replace the existing engine with a production LM2500 +/+G4
What Can Upgrading Do for You?
- Up to 33.4MW gas turbine output at ISO conditions.
- Up to 12% simple cycle heat rate improvement, or +2.1 points of efficiency improvement with the LM2500+G4 engine.
- New single crystal hot-section materials and cooling technology to maximize life at the new higher firing temperatures.
- Use with either SAC or DLE combustion systems.
How we get you there
- Replace the existing engine with a production LM2500 +/+G4.
- Modify the existing package with a kit that allows for the slightly longer LM2500+/+G4 engine, higher airflow, and higher fuel flow requirements of the replacement engine.
- New control system installed into existing cabinetry with a new HMI computer to maximize re-use of existing material and reduce downtime.
Applicable Turbine Models