What Can Upgrading Do for You?
- Emissions-compliant operation down to as low as 10% of gas turbine relative load
- Eliminate switch-over/switch-back between pilot and premix operation
- Improve reliability, especially during fast transients
- 48 AEV burners instead of 72 EV burners
- Excellent NOx stability over a wide range of ambient temperatures
- High resistance to changes in fuel gas composition
- Burner sieve to prevent foreign objects entering the turbine
How we get you there
Building on the proven features of GE’s EnVironmental (EV) burner, the AEV burner employs a new continuous fuel variation concept as the basis for more flexible and reliable operation. The burner also introduces emissions-compliant low part load operation, which enables operators to keep their assets online at times of low electrical demand, and react immediately as soon as demand increases.
Applicable Turbine Models