Fire Protection Panel Upgrade
An outdated fire panel can be replaced with an updated, NFPA-compliant fire protection panel. The new system is mounted in the turbine control panel and monitors gas and flame sensors located in the turbine and generator to detect hydrocarbon-based fires, accumulation of combustible gases, and other potentially explosive conditions.
- Meet Regulatory Requirements
What Can Upgrading Do for You?
- Improves fire response notification methods
- Enables fire alarm and gas detection systems to utilize one control system
- Comes equipped with multi-alarm notification capability, enabling facility wide and state/local fire department notification
- The new modular system is designed for a minimum end user learning curve, with simplicity in both installation and operation
How we get you there
- The new system monitors gas and flame sensors located in the turbine and generator to detect hydrocarbon-based fires, accumulation of combustible gases or other potentially explosive conditions.
- Once the system is activated it will shut down the gas turbine generator, close fire dampers, release fire suppression material, sound local notification devices and signal outside assistance if enabled. It also accepts operator-initiated commands.
Applicable Turbine Models
- LM6000, LM/TM2500