What Can Upgrading Do for You?
- Significant emissions reductions down to low gas turbine relative loads
- NOx emissions at upper part load reduced by up to 40%
- NOx emissions at base load:
- GT11N: <10 ppm
- GT13D: <15 ppm
- GT8: <25 ppm
- Unchanged or even improved pulsation behavior during steady-state and transient operations
- Dry operation (no water/steam injection needed)
- Dual fuel capability unaffected
- Enhanced combustion reliability due to improved pulsation behavior
How we get you there
Every power plant owner understands the challenges of complying with stricter emissions regulations as well as the need for operational flexibility. The new EV-alpha burner for GT8, GT11N, and GT13D gas turbines with fuel gas is the result of our continuing research and investment in burner technology.
The EV-alpha burner benefits from the features of GE’s proven EnVironmental (EV) burner, while using the latest state-of-the-art combustion technology. Additionally, it brings nitrous oxide (NOx) performance down to single digit parts per million (ppm) under base load condition.
Applicable Turbine Models
- GT8, GT11N, GT13D