What Can Upgrading Do for You?
What can DLN 2.6 Combustion Do For You?
- Reduce NOx and CO to <9ppm across large load and ambient temperature range of 0°F–120°F.
- Increase availability and lower maintenance costs due to 24,000 factored fired hour (FFH) and 900 factored fired start (FFs) combustion intervals.
- Extend turndown to as low as 42 percent of baseload for off-peak fuel savings and fast dispatch.
- Offers operating flexibility over a wide range of natural gas or distillate fuel compositions.
- Improve flexibility when combined with OpFlex controls software including AutoTune, Fast Start, Cold-Day Performance, and Extended Turndown.
- Eliminate costly diluent injection or selective catalytic reduction (SCR) systems.
How we get you there
- Customize the DLN 2.6 upgrade to work with your existing gas turbine or to complement other asset improvements.
- Schedule the DLN 2.6 upgrade for an existing outage and install it with other turbine improvements to enhance your whole system efficiently.
- Combine the DLN 2.6 upgrade with additional software from the OpFlex Advanced Controls solutions suite for real-time tuning and boundary control.
|Natural Gas||as low as < 9 ppm||~0–9 ppm|
|Distillate Oil||< 42 ppm||20 ppm|
†15% O2 with gas fuel, water injection for liquid fuel
Applicable Turbine Models
Total Plant Solutions
Learn How We Can Help
Our services team works around the world with companies optimizing their products to be more efficient.