2021 IS ALMOST HERE…
Be prepared with spare parts for your plant!
GE is offering savings on select power plant capital and gas turbine consumable parts needed to keep your plant at peak efficiency and availability. Be ready for your next shutdown with emergency parts—and save money in the process. Available parts may include but are not limited to the following parts for 5F, 6B, 7E and 7F gas turbines, generators and steam turbines:
- Limited hot gas path parts
- Combustion fuel nozzles & flow sleeves
- Valves & manifolds
- Select compressor vanes and blades
- Consumables & accessories
Start building up your inventory for 2021 today!
P.S. Spare part quantities are limited and subject to availability, so act fast!
QUALITY IS KEY
Parts when and where you need them
Reliable plant operations depend on access to a flexible gas turbine parts service at a competitive price. Our global parts distribution centers are linked to regional supply chains, which means the highest-quality component inventory is on hand exactly when and where you need it. Parts are then supplied and fitted by local teams who understand your business, your requirements, and your turbines inside and out.
Learn more about our parts program below.
With our turbine parts program, you will be able to:
- Increase availability by having replacement parts readily available, keeping your outages shorter and your insurers happier.
- Enhance reliability with OEM gas turbine parts specifically engineered to work with your assets and extend turbine life.
- Improve flexibility through short lead times and replacement parts tracking.
- Elevate your performance while reducing maintenance costs with more durable and efficient components.
|Local access, global technology|
With a GE service agreement, you benefit from predictive data analytics to identify issues before they force an outage, and you can count on replacement parts being available even before you need them.
With a Contractual Service Agreement, you get condition-based maintenance plans to keep you in control of your parts replacement schedule and costs.
Our ongoing investment in improving parts quality means replacement components can improve output, increase efficiency, and extend maintenance intervals.
Here’s how the exchange model works:
- GE will quote a price for your used part
- If you agree, pay only the price differential of the refurbished or new part
- We will manage all logistics and compliance associated with the exchange model
- A TRUEpart is a genuine GE part, reconditioned to GE standards in an authorized GE shop
- Built on 130 years of legendary GE expertise, design, and performance
- Provides peace of mind no other part can bring
- Designed and certified by the best source possible: the equipment manufacturer
- Backed by the best standard warranty in the industry: New-part equivalent or full-interval
A comprehensive portfolio of heavy-duty gas turbine services
Our vision is to support the world’s best running fleet, and we do this by delivering new capabilities and programs, all of which are driven by a culture of accountability and a commitment to your organization’s desired outcomes.
Every minute of availability matters. Our field service engineers bring best practice expertise from the world’s largest global fleet to yours, and we’ll work together to extend your availability and reduce your lifecycle costs.