Total Plant Solutions
All your GE tools and applications in one place, with one login.
In My Dashboard you can:
- Access your TILs
- Access your outage and repair reports
- Download technical manuals
- Get in touch with your GE team
My Power Parts Store
Your online parts resource to support and maintain your GE generators, gas, and steam turbines.
At My Power Parts Store you can:
- View real-time parts availability and pricing
- Request quotes online and view open quotations
- Order parts and track fulfillment status
Quality Makes the Difference: Customer Benefits
- Increase availability by having replacement parts readily available, keeping your outages shorter and your insurers happier.
- Enhance reliability with OEM gas turbine parts specifically engineered to work with your assets and extend turbine life.
- Improve flexibility through short lead times and replacement parts tracking.
- Elevate your performance while reducing maintenance costs with more durable and efficient components.
Local Access, Global Technology
Global distribution has a local face. Your local GE representative has access to more than 30,000 different components in our global distribution centers.
With a GE service agreement, you benefit from predictive data analytics to identify issues before they force an outage, and you can count on replacement parts being available even before you need them.
With a Contractual Service Agreement, you get condition-based maintenance plans to keep you in control of your parts replacement schedule and costs.
Our ongoing investment in improving parts quality means replacement components can improve output, increase efficiency, and extend maintenance intervals.
B/E/F-Class Refurbished Parts
Save time and money with cost-effective refurbished parts, a valuable alternative to buying new capital parts or extending your outage duration while parts are being repaired. GE can help you choose the right combination of new and refurbished B-/E-/F-class components to suit your needs and applications. Save even more when you exchange your old components for new or refurbished parts.
The Refurbished Parts Model
As part of the overall refurbished parts program you can benefit from GE’s parts exchange model.
-GE will quote a price for your used part
-If you agree, pay only the price differential of the refurbished or new part
-We will manage all logistics and compliance associated with the exchange model
- A TRUEpart is a genuine GE part, reconditioned to GE standards in an authorized GE shop
- Built on 130 years of legendary GE expertise, design, and performance
- Provides peace of mind no other part can bring
- Designed and certified by the best source possible: the equipment manufacturer
- Backed by the best standard warranty in the industry: New-part equivalent or full-interval