Total Plant Solutions
All your GE tools and applications in one place, with one login.
In My Dashboard you can:
- Access your TILs
- Access your outage and repair reports
- Download technical manuals
- Get in touch with your GE team
My Power Parts Store
Your online parts resource to support and maintain your GE generators, gas, and steam turbines.
At My Power Parts Store you can:
- View real-time parts availability and pricing
- Request quotes online and view all open quotations
- Order parts and track fulfillment status
Preplanning increases the value of outages and reduces their length. We assemble a team to walk your site and make assessments and recommendations to enhance your plant operation. Using noninvasive evaluation tools and sophisticated analytics up to a year before your outage, your GE field services team arrives onsite fully prepared with the appropriate parts and resources, which makes for fewer surprises and a more efficient use of your outage time.
With You from Shutdown to Startup
Your local GE engineers make it a priority to get to know your plant and your people. They’re also backed by a global network of technical, repair, and analytics experts to make the most of your planned outage time and respond quickly to unplanned events. Because our specialty technicians and craftsmen can do more of the work onsite, you can better manage your schedule more closely and minimize the uncertainty of shipping components to repair shops.
GE has an impressive safety record in the gas turbine field services industry. Every onsite event is meticulously planned and monitored to ensure the safety of people, the plant, and the environment. We’ve received approximately 120 awards and recognitions globally from customers and government agencies.
Help ensure the integrity of your insulation and mechanical support systems with inspections from GE. Each unit requires specific tests and analysis:
- Borescope inspections of the compressor and turbine
- Smart borescope inspection for longer inspection intervals
- Compressor blade R0/R1 penetrant inspection, in-situ or case off
- Gas turbine wheel dovetail eddy current inspections, rotor removed
- Ping test to determine resonant frequency and response of stator compressor vanes in stages S0 to S5
- Forward stub shaft UT
- Inspections to support rotor life extension – customized per rotor model
Proper planning and expert support are essential to slashing the length of your outages, allowing you to benefit from less downtime. Our outage services team has broad experience handling both planned and unplanned outages and can work with you to create an integrated plan, including processes, resources, parts, and repairs.
Our Outage Advantage program enhances execution through a tailored selection of technologies and service options focused on performance and maintenance management.