EXTEND THE POTENTIAL OF YOUR SGT-800 GAS TURBINE
GE has a complete portfolio of cross-fleet performance solutions for the SGT-800 that can help you improve your industrial processes and operations.
A wide range of capabilities
Our cross-fleet portfolio includes planning and inspections, maintenance and repairs, technology upgrades, outcome-based service agreements, and scalable plant-level solutions.
A portfolio that can adjust to your needs
Our lifecycle solutions for SGT-800 gas turbines can expand the value of their OEM designs with proprietary GE technologies including advanced coatings, stronger alloys, and enhanced cooling to provide enhanced performance.
- Adaptable SGT-800 maintenance package
Reliable parts, repairs, and outage services that enable you to mitigate maintenance costs while also providing nominal performance gains.
- Xtend Pack
Extend intervals to 40k and gain flexibility in your SGT-800 maintenance schedule.
- Xtend Pack Plus
All of the benefits of the Xtend Pack upgrade PLUS full engine coverage.
Benefits of Cross-Fleet Solutions for SGT-800
- Increased maintenance intervals up to 40,000 operating hours/900 starts
- Increased output up to 6%, efficiency up to 1.5%
- Improved turndown capability
- Improved emissions < 15 ppm NOx, 9 ppm CO
- Maintained OEM reliability and availability
We apply the latest tools and technologies
- Additive and advanced machining
- Proprietary GE technologies
- Advanced materials and coatings
- Innovative testing facilities
- Scanning and modelling technology
To learn more about cross-fleet solutions for the SGT-800, contact GE today.
Contact us today
Introducing GE’s cross-fleet solutions
Scott Strazik, GE’s Power Services President and CEO, and Martin O’Neill, cross-fleet General Manager, discuss launching cross-fleet and the impact to customers.