FULL RANGE OF OFFERINGS
Addressing your boiler needs
From upgrades, maintenance and repairs to parts and multi-year agreements, GE has services and solutions for all aspects of improving the efficiency and reliability of your industrial and utility boilers.
From boiler optimizations for coal energy power plants to boiler services for pulp & paper plants, GE provides extensive boiler maintenance & repair expertise. Our boiler service and optimization experience spans more than 100 years and includes the heritage of major boiler manufacturers, including Combustion Engineering (CE), EVT, Stein Industries, NEI, ABB and Alstom.
Thanks to our vast experience and installed base, we can optimize both utility and industrial steam boilers. This includes boilers ranging from petrochemical plants, pulp & paper plants, to cement plants – and all type of fuels, including coal, lignite or biomass.
BY THE NUMBERS
- Installations in 1,700+ power plants
- 30%+ of the world’s global fleet
- Up to 80% CO reduction with boiler tuning (500 MW)
- More than 1,000 industrial boilers installed across the world
OUR BOILER SERVICE PORTFOLIO
Solutions for all types, brands and industries
We service utility, waste-to-energy, petrochemical, pulp and paper and other industrial sectors, and our expertise includes coal, lignite, biomass, gas- and oil-fired boilers, regardless of type or brand.
Customers can count on support through every stage of the steam boiler service process, from fuel and waste handling to operations and maintenance and lifecycle improvements.
|MAINTENANCE AND REPAIRS|
|PARTS AND COMPONENTS|
Within our industrial boiler services portfolio, GE can provide boiler servicing and maintenance for the following industry plant boilers:
- • Pulp & Paper Boilers
- • Chemical & Petrochemical plant boilers
- • Oil, Petroleum, Refinery plant boilers
- • Metals, Steel & Iron plant boilers
- • Cement & Glass plant boilers
- • Mining & Mineral Processing plant boilers
- • Agricultural & Food processing plant boilers
GE’s boiler service portfolio also spans utility and power generation plants including the following boiler types:
- • Coal power plant boilers (including lignite, brown coal, and anthracite)
- • Gas & Oil-fired plant boilers
- • Biomass power plant boilers
- • Waste to Energy plant boilers
GE provides services for the following boiler equipment types regardless of the original manufacturer:
- • Circulating Fluidized Bed Boiler
- • Tower Boiler
- • Two Pass Boiler
- • Waste to Energy (WtE) Boilers
- • VU 40 Boilers
- • VU 60 Boilers
- • Chemical Recovery Unit Boilers (CRU’s)
- • Package Boilers
MAKING OUR CUSTOMER’S PRODUCTS MORE EFFICIENT
AMSTAR888® boiler tube leak solutions
Erosion and corrosion of boiler tubes leads to an estimated 70% of all forced outage hours. Watch how GE’s AmStar 888® solution can help protect your boiler from erosion and corrosion issues.
Our legacy boilers
GE provides maintenance, repair & services for the following legacy boiler manufacturers: Alstom Power, ABB (Asea Brown Boveri), Combustion Engineering Ltd, EVT (Energie und Verfahrenstechnik GmbH), NEI, PBS, EKOL BRNO, AES (Alstom Energy Systems GmbH), Stein Industries, Sulzer, Wuhan, and ABL.
And we have extensive experience providing services for other OEM boiler manufacturers, including: B&W (Babcock & Wilcox), Babcock Power, Foster Wheeler, MHPS (Mitsubishi Hitachi Power Systems), and Andritz.