9HA.01/.02 Gas Turbine
The world's largest and most efficient heavy-duty gas turbine.
Thanks to a simplified air-cooled architecture, advanced materials, and proven operability and reliability, GE's 9HA units deliver exceptionally low life cycle cost per megawatt. The economies of scale created by this high power density gas turbine, combined with its more than 64 percent combined-cycle efficiency, enables the most cost-effective conversion of fuel to electricity to help operators meet increasingly dynamic power demands.
- Streamlined maintenance with quick-removal turbine roof, field-replaceable blades, and 100 percent borescope inspection coverage for all blades
- 4-stage turbine with 3D aerodynamic hot gas path, cooling and sealing improvements, single-crystal and directionally solidified blades, and double-wall casing for improved clearance control
- 14-stage advanced compressor with 3D aerodynamic airfoils with superfinish, 3 stages of variable stator vanes, and field-replaceable blades
- DLN 2.6+ combustor with axial fuel staging is proven through 45,000 starts and >2 million hours
- Combustor enables improved turndown and greater fuel flexibility
- Reduces need for on-site gas compression; fuel pressure requirements as low as 435 psi/30 bar
- Reaches turndown as low as 30 percent of gas turbine baseload output within emissions compliance
- Fuel flexible to accommodate gas and liquid fuels with wide gas variability, including high ethane (shale) gas and liquefied natural gas
Frame 9H, 9F 7-Series, 9F-7, 9FB.05, FE50
Explore the HA's Modular Gas Turbine Enclosure
GE’s HA gas turbine auxiliary systems are pre-configured, factory assembled and tested modules engineered to reduce field connections, piping, and valves. This translates to a simpler installation that reduces field schedule and installation quality risks while improving overall installation times—up to 25% quicker compared to GE F-class gas turbine enclosures.