About GE in Russia
Who We Are
GE today is one of the largest foreign companies operating in Russia. We work with more than 100 Russian companies, organizations and institutes, including Rosneft, Gazprom, Aeroflot and many power generation companies. We have provided state-of-the-art equipment to Russian industry, healthcare, government and municipal services, localizing to support customer needs & improving both Russia’s infrastructure and the lives of its citizens. Our particular focus is energy, oil & gas, aviation, transportation, healthcare. We assign a strategic role to Russia and we will continue investing in our businesses here, bringing new technology, knowledge and capital. We look forward to strengthening our 90-year relationship with Russia and establishing a solid platform with our partners for the future. We are committed to mutually beneficial strategic cooperation.
- Over 90 years in Russia, first office opened in 1998
- Headquartered in Moscow
- Representative offices in Russia: St.Petersburg, Kaluga, Kazan, Yekaterinburg, Novosibirsk, Vladivostok, Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Astana
- 1500 employees work in over 35 cities
- JV between GE, INTERRAO UES and UEC to manufacture, sell and service GE’s high-efficient industrial gas turbines
- License agreement with REP Holding, GE Oil & Gas has manufactured, tested, and sold the MS5002E gas turbine in Russia under the name LADOGA-32
- Strategic partnership with its local partner MTL, GE Healthcare assembles high-tech
- GE Transportation – Yakut railroad infrastructure modernization
- GE Aviation - cooperation with 25 + major Russian airlines; 115 + aircrafts in GE CAS portfolio
- Wastewater filtration system on Taneko plant in Tatarstan
- Project on Vankor Gas Turbine Power Plant
- GE has support facilities for Russian clients and partners: healthcare training center (GE Healthcare Academy), Technology Center in Kaluga, GE Energy Customer Application Center (CAC) and energy and transportation engineering center (ETEC). Sakhalin and Rosneft service contracts.