What can upgrading do for you?
- Triple annular configuration allows the combustor premix to operate over the entire power range, minimizing emissions at lower power.
- DLE system does not require water injection to lower NOx emissions, eliminating the possible maintenance impact of water and enhancing thermal efficiency compared to water-injected systems.
- No water or steam injection leads to increased plant operations savings.
- NOx emissions are guaranteed not to exceed 25 ppm when using natural gas fuel at full load. They can be guaranteed down to 15 ppm on the LM2500/LM2500+ models.
- CO emissions are guaranteed not to exceed 25 ppm on natural gas fuel and full load.
How we get you there
- The DLE combustion system lowers combustor flame temperature by more precisely controlling the combustion process inside the turbine.
- The lower flame temperatures reduce unburned hydrocarbon and NOx emissions.
- DLE system contains a three-manifold fuel system with new electrically actuated DLE fuel metering valves, with onboard drivers replacing electro-hydraulic actuated SAC fuel valves.
- New triple annular combustor configuration enables the combustor to burn fuel at a lower temperature over a larger cross-sectional area, achieving the same bulk gas temperature rise as the SAC system.
- Gas fuel introduced through 75 air/gas pre-mixers packaged in 30 externally removable and replaceable modules, produces a very uniformly mixed, lean fuel/air mixture.
- Optional upgrade to a new state-of-the-art control system can improve system flexibility, robustness, and more.