Why work alongside GE?
GE collaborates with the world’s pulp & paper producers to provide advanced aeroderivative and heavy-duty gas turbines to help pulp and paper mills achieve reliability and predictability in manufacturing performance.
With GE’s expertise in cogeneration power solutions, we can help deliver the energy efficiency needed for industrial customers like pulp & paper mills. When integrating GE aeroderivative and heavy-duty gas turbines, they can count on these benefits:
- Built-in reliability for 24/7/365 operating capability
- Production of a high quantity of steam for either power generation or cogeneration
- High efficiency with lowered impact on the environment
- Greater performance driven by integrated software and analytics
- Quick response to large swings in load and built-in protection against frequency drops
GE provides an analysis to identify the exact needs of your pulp & paper plant for onsite power generation that will enhance efficiency and save money. Then, we provide a focused configuration of the CHP solution to fit your needs, including equipment sourcing and cost-benefit analysis. Our project management covers all aspects from creation and delivery to installation and coordination with local utilities. A maintenance schedule is included, to protect and secure your system. Plus, we offer a variety of financing solutions that don’t require upfront investment for onsite equipment.