begin: February 8, 2017 AT 08:00am
end: February 9, 2017 AT 05:00pm
location: Orlando, FL
venue: Renaissance Orlando at SeaWorld 6677 Sea Harbor Drive Orlando, Florida 32821 renaissanceseaworldorlando.com
Join GE Digital at the 21st annual ARC Industry Forum in Orlando, Florida to learn more about how the digital enterprise will be realized and the benefits that this can bring.
The promise of the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) is real, but enabling it requires connecting information sources, analytics, machine learning, and best practices gained from years of industry implementation. Intelligent asset strategies (IAS) are the engine for the IIoT, driving improved asset performance and reliability, regulatory compliance, reduced operational risk, and optimized costs. Find out how companies are using IAS to improve metrics and realize powerful business outcomes.
Intelligent asset strategies are a driver for the conversion of data into actionable information to predict how and when an asset will fail, utilizing advanced analytics and context to also:
- Identify and analyze trends in data
- Benchmark assets across sites, industries, and equipment types
- Adjust strategies dynamically through machine learning to continually improve performance
Listen to GE Experts at these Presentations
GE Digital is proud to be a returning gold sponsor at the event. Look for us at the following events:
- Workshop: How Asset Performance Management (APM) Can Help You Do More with Less – Monday 2:00 p.m. Listen to Paul Casto, Asset Performance Management Principal, GE Digital, discuss how to increase asset performance.
- Executive Panel – Tuesday 10:30 to 12:00. Harel Kodesh, Vice President, Predix, and Chief Technology Officer, GE Digital joins this panel discussion.
- How Industrial Platforms Drive up Industrial Performance: Tuesday 2:00 – 3:30 – Hear Rob MacNeil, Nova Scotia Power and Leif Eriksen, GE Digital as they showcase best in class.
- IT/OT/ET Convergence Closes Asset Lifecycle Management Loop, Tuesday 4:00-5:30, Paul Casto, APM Principal joins the Q&A session.
- Cyber Security – What’s Really Needed for Network and Endpoint Reduction, Wednesday 2:00-3:30, Rebecca Lawson, CMO, Wurldtech, a GE Company, joins the panel.
Reserve Your Spot: Intelligent Asset Strategies Breakfast:
GE will be hosting a breakfast on Wednesday, February 8 beginning at 7 a.m. Join us and listen to Rob MacNeil, Nova Scotia Power and Paul Casto, GE Digital discuss how to manage your industrial assets for higher performance and reduced downtime. Paula Hollywood of ARC will moderate this discussion. Reservations are required. To reserve your spot, please contact Claire Cerrato.
Visit Us in the Booth Showcase
Stop by Booth #10. Our experts will be on hand to discuss how your organization can become a Digital Industrial and gain tremendous value from the Industrial Internet. If you would like to reserve an appointment with one of our specialists, please contact Claire Cerrato.
We look forward to seeing you at ARC Forum.