Don’t miss this opportunity to learn from your peers and industry leaders:
- Dynamic keynotes from industry experts leading innovation, including award-winning projects that advance a smooth and robust energy transition.
- Grid innovation success stories from companies that are tackling the toughest challenges.
- Insights and roadmaps for the latest software solutions designed to make and keep the grid reliable, resilient, and sustainable.
We hope you’ll join us!
Frequently Asked Questions:
What are the guidlines for Covid-19?
- We are following the venue and local laws, which for the Americas event is located here. We will not be inquiring about vaccination status.
What is included in the registration fee?
- You will have access to all keynotes, breakout sessions, demo equipment, lite breakfast each day, snacks, lunch each day, welcome reception and an offsite event that includes dinner.
Does everyone need to register online?
- Yes. It is very important that ALL attendees register online. Only registered attendees will receive additional meeting details.
How can I update or make changes to my registration?
- To make changes, simply use the link in your confirmation email, enter your confirmation code, and modify your registration as appropriate.
Are airport arrival and departure transfers included in my registration fee?
- No, you must make your own ground transportation arrangements.
Are hotel reservations for participants included in my registration fee?
- No, you must make your own hotel arrangements. A block of rooms has been reserved at a discounted rate at the Hyatt Regency Bellevue, Washington. To make a reservation within our block use the link below before May 7, 2022.
What is the Conference attire?
- The Conference attire is business casual.