GE Capital is expected to grow to roughly 300 information technology professionals and focus on excellence and innovation for our employes and our customers.
Mike DeBoer Technology Center CIO"New Orleans is becoming the hub of the South. We want to take advantage of the entrepreneurial capability and the business climate that's happening here."
Tracy Bridenbaugh Manager of IT Projects"When I got to New Orleans, I felt right at home from day one. The perception's completely different once you're here it's a wonderful city."
Over the next three years, the center is expected to grow to roughly 300 information technology professionals, and focus on developing innovative new software, processes and technologies to drive excellence for GE Capital and its customers.
GE Capital Technology Center
GE Capital has signed a long-term lease for approximately 60,000 square feet of office space at Place St. Charles, in the heart of New Orleans' Central Business District.
Communications Manager – GE Capital Technology Center New Orleans
- 1Q operating EPS $0.33, down 15%; +9% excluding 2013 NBCU impact and restructuring and other charges
- Industrial segment organic revenues +8%
Growth market revenues +7%
- 1Q margins +50 bps vs. 1Q’13
$254 million reduction in Industrial structural costs in 1Q
- Cash generation of $1.7 billion, including $500 million dividend from GECC
- GE Capital earnings flat, with ENI (excluding cash and equivalents) at $374 billion, down 7%
GECC Tier 1 common ratio (Basel 1) at 11.4%, +32 bps
Dan Janki to lead GE’s Treasury operation, Mark Begor to lead GE Energy Management and Alec Burger to lead GE Capital Real EstateRead More