Chartered Professional Accountant Leadership Program (CPA)
One of GE’s prestigious Leadership Programs, the CPA Leadership Program combines rotational assignments, CPA Ontario approved technical training and opportunities for networking and exposure.
This program is designed to develop the skills and competencies required to become a CPA.
The two to three-year program is designed to provide you with a broad business exposure, progressively building technical skills and developing business knowledge, under the mentorship of experienced professionals in the field. You will be involved in the following types of work:
- Statutory and US GAAP accounting
- Financial Planning & Analysis
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Process innovations
In this rotational program you will work directly with multiple GE businesses in various industry sectors such as Grid Solutions, Oil & Gas ,and Global Operations Finance business units.
Our program is designed to provide CPA practical experience training in a stimulating work environment that will develop you into a professional Chartered Accountant. The CPA designation is a passport to many future career opportunities in more than 30 different GE businesses globally.
- GE is an equal opportunity employer. Legal authorization to work in the country/region where the business is hiring is required.
- Excellent academic achievement (minimum 3.0 GPA overall, on a 4.0 scale) with relevant degrees in Accounting/Business Administration preferred, in a minimum four-year program; and completion of all CPA Ontario’s pre-requisites
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and work on multiple projects
- Demonstrated leadership, initiative, innovation, and flexibility
- Intention to pursue the CPA designation