Digital ideas that solve real-world problems.
We are 300,000 people collaborating across oceans and industries, and Digital Technology is the glue that holds us together. From high-profile corporate projects, to real-time work out in the field—digital at GE is all about finding creative ways of connecting technology, machines and people to make the world work better.
Digital Technology Leadership Program (DTLP) - Internship
GE’s Digital Technology Leadership Program (DTLP) – Internship is a key entry point for information technology and software development professionals where you have the opportunity to make your mark at GE. A DTLP Internship is a great way to set yourself apart from your peers and gain early-access to interviews for the full-time leadership program.
This 12 week experience will help you uncover your potential for leadership, advance your technical skills, and take your passion for digital technology to places you never thought possible. You’ll receive education and personal mentorship from the top minds in your field while working on real world projects and initiatives. Digital technology is the foundation for GE as a Digital Industrial company. Digital technology combines the best of software & information technology (IT) and is critical to the future of GE. With more than 11,000 professionals in roughly 50 countries, digital technology is a major area of focus and investment across the company and is essential to maintaining our leadership, competitiveness and success. For those with a passion for technology, no other company offers the diversity of experience and career potential that GE does.
As a pipeline for future leaders of GE’s world-class global digital technology organization, our Digital Technology Leadership Program has partnered with academic and industry training providers to deliver continued education in technology, management and leadership. This training includes in-person classes inside and outside of Australia and other virtual electives.
If you are looking to make a measurable impact on the way GE does business, gain exposure to senior level leaders, and expand your global mindset and network by working and training with colleagues from around the world—your wait is over. GE’s Digital Technology Leadership Program is looking for qualified candidates interested in building the foundation for a rewarding career.
What you get:
- Opportunities to pitch your ideas to senior stakeholders.
- The chance to attend roundtable events with GE’s business leaders.
- Access to a Buddy and Mentorship Program.
- Ongoing feedback and formal appraisals.
- Job shadowing opportunities.
Who you are:
To apply, you will need to:
- Be in your penultimate or final year of university (preferably Business Information Systems/Computer Science, Business/Commerce with a minor in Computer Science/IS, Engineering/Science with a minor in Computer Science/IS)
- Have demonstrated leadership, initiative and autonomy.
- Have achieved academic excellence.
- Be interested in a career within GE’s diverse business.
- Hold the appropriate entitlement to work in Australia.
If you would like to receive notifications of job opportunities like these in the future, please join GE's Talent Community