Who we are
GE Additive is part of GE, the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. GE Additive includes additive machine providers Concept Laser and Arcam, along with additive materials provider AP&C.
Ushering in a world with limitless potential
At GE Additive, we are passionate about the transformative power of advanced manufacturing. And as a notable user of additive technologies, we recognize the value and potential it brings to modern design and manufacturing challenges.
We have worked tirelessly to build an elite network of people who are advancing additive manufacturing every day. GE’s relationships with Arcam and Concept Laser has complemented GE’s existing material science and additive capabilities, enabling the development of new service applications across multiple GE businesses and allowing us to earn numerous patents.
GE Additive is committed to leading the industry through world-class machines, materials and services—accelerating innovations across industries and helping the world work smarter, faster and more efficiently.
Arcam joined GE Additive in 2017 to expand the strategy and vision of building expertise and capabilities in additive manufacturing to serve customers in the global industrial community. Additive manufacturing is a fast growing, strategically important industry and as such a natural next step in GE’s development as a Digital Industrial company.
Concept Laser was founded in 2000 and quickly became one of the world’s leading providers of machine and plant technology for 3D printing of metal parts. In December of 2016, Concept Laser joined GE Additive adding the patented LaserCUSING® technology to GE’s areas of additive expertise.
AP&C has 10+ years of experience working with major biomedical and aerospace OEM. AP&C is the only company able to supply the highest quality AM powder at competitive price points.
AP&C’s mission is to enable the production of high quality parts made from Titanium and other high melting points alloys in Additive Manufacturing and Powder Metallurgy processes. AP&C continuously invest in R&D to optimize the proprietary Advanced Plasma Atomization process to provide superior quality products at competitive process.
3765 Rue la Vérendrye #110
Boisbriand, QC J7H 1R8, Canada
Expanding the boundaries of what's possible
Delivering world-class additive machines and materials
As a leading user of the additive technologies, we offer years of experience and a commitment to accelerating additive's adoption around the globe. That's why we now supply innovative machines, materials and engineering consulting services to industries ranging from power and medical to aerospace and automotive.
We’re building a global additive network by investing in state-of-the-art facilities and leading talent focused on additive design and manufacturing technologies.
- GE Aviation, LEAP Fuel Tip Production (Auburn, Alabama)
- Concept Laser (Dallas, Texas)
- GE Power Advanced Manufacturing Works (Greenville, South Carolina)
- GE Oil & Gas Production Solutions (Oklahoma City, Oklahoma)
- Arcam CAD to Metal Inc (Woburn, Massachusetts)
- DiSanto Technology Inc. (Shelton, Connecticut)
- GE Aviation Additive Technology Center (Cincinnati, Ohio)
- GE Additive Customer Experience Center (Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania)
- Global Research Center (Niskayuna, New York)
- GE Aviation, Additive Research in Cores and Turbine Blades (Dayton, Ohio)
- Advanced Powders & Coatings Inc. (Montreal, Canada)
- Global Robotics, Automation and Instrumentation R&D Centre (Bromont, Canada)
- GE Oil & Gas Additive Center of Excellence (Florence, Italy)
- Avio Aero (Cameri, Italy)
- GE Oil & Gas (Talamona, Italy)
- GE Advanced Manufacturing Works (Birr, Switzerland)
- Arcam CAD to Metal srl (Torino, Italy)
- Arcam CAD to Metal Ltd. (Warwick, UK)
- GE Additive Customer Experience Center (Munich, Germany)
- GE Aviation, Advanced Turboprop Production (Prague, Czech Republi)
- Concept Laser (Lichtenfels, Germany)
- Arcam AB, Mölndal (Mölndal, Sweden)
- GE Turkey Technology Center (Istanbul, Turkey)