About us | Who we are
Partnership is the core of what we do and who we are at GE Additive. We offer a suite of products to help you unlock the full potential of additive manufacturing, and we have the world's largest team of additive experts who are uniquely suited to guide your additive journey. So, whatever you design and build, let's work together to show you a new way.
Let's Build Anything Together
GE Additive is a world leader and pioneer in additive technology. We're part of GE, a company with over two decades of experience in additive manufacturing and design. We understand first-hand how this technology can help transform businesses by improving products and manufacturing operations. Furthermore, we know what it takes to implement this change in your organization. We partner with a range of industries, from aerospace to energy, automotive to healthcare, guiding their additive journeys and supporting them with our knowledge and expertise.
We're built to be your full-service additive partner.
We’re users of additive technology; so, we’ve experienced the journey first-hand. We qualified the first additively manufactured part for commercial jet engines. And now we've built a turboprop engine with more than a third of its parts produced additively. But it didn’t stop there – we started helping businesses, just like yours, transform how they design and build.
We're built to support your journey in every way imaginable. We offer Electron Beam Melting (EBM) and Direct Metal Laser Melting (DMLM) technology with our Arcam EBM and Concept Laser DMLM machines. We can provide you with the perfect powder to manufacture your application with superior AP&C Powders and GE Additive Powders which are perfectly suited for our machines. Our GE Additive AddWorks™ team can provide you with expert consulting services, to ease the additive learning curve. And finally, we offer Print Services (Large Format and Design to Print) and software packages, to provide you with an end-to-to-end additive solution.
Arcam EBM joined GE Additive in 2017 to further strengthen the additive offering with the unique Electron Beam Melting (EBM) technology, for volume production of metal components. Arcam AB was founded in 1997 and delivered the first EBM system in 2003. Today, more than 300 systems are installed worldwide.
Concept Laser was founded in 2000 and quickly became one of the world’s leading providers of machine and plant technology for 3D printing of metal parts. In December of 2016, Concept Laser joined GE Additive adding the patented LaserCUSING® technology to GE’s areas of additive expertise.
AP&C has 10+ years of experience working with major biomedical and aerospace OEM. AP&C is the only company able to supply the highest quality AM powder at competitive price points.
AP&C’s mission is to enable the production of high quality parts made from Titanium and other high melting points alloys in Additive Manufacturing and Powder Metallurgy processes. AP&C continuously invest in R&D to optimize the proprietary Advanced Plasma Atomization process to provide superior quality products at competitive process.
3765 Rue la Vérendrye #110
Boisbriand, QC J7H 1R8, Canada
Expanding the boundaries of what's possible
Delivering world-class additive machines and materials
As a leading user of the additive technologies, we offer years of experience and a commitment to accelerating additive's adoption around the globe. That's why we now supply innovative machines, materials and engineering consulting services to industries ranging from power and medical to aerospace and automotive.
We’re building a global additive network by investing in state-of-the-art facilities and leading talent focused on additive design and manufacturing technologies.
- GE Aviation, LEAP Fuel Tip Production (Auburn, Alabama)
- Concept Laser (Dallas, Texas)
- GE Power Advanced Manufacturing Works (Greenville, South Carolina)
- GE Oil & Gas Production Solutions (Oklahoma City, Oklahoma)
- Arcam CAD to Metal Inc (Woburn, Massachusetts)
- DiSanto Technology Inc. (Shelton, Connecticut)
- GE Aviation Additive Technology Center (Cincinnati, Ohio)
- GE Additive Customer Experience Center (Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania)
- Global Research Center (Niskayuna, New York)
- GE Aviation, Additive Research in Cores and Turbine Blades (Dayton, Ohio)
- Advanced Powders & Coatings Inc. (Montreal, Canada)
- Global Robotics, Automation and Instrumentation R&D Centre (Bromont, Canada)
- GE Oil & Gas Additive Center of Excellence (Florence, Italy)
- Avio Aero (Cameri, Italy)
- GE Oil & Gas (Talamona, Italy)
- GE Advanced Manufacturing Works (Birr, Switzerland)
- Arcam CAD to Metal srl (Torino, Italy)
- Arcam CAD to Metal Ltd. (Warwick, UK)
- GE Additive Customer Experience Center (Munich, Germany)
- GE Aviation, Advanced Turboprop Production (Prague, Czech Republi)
- Concept Laser (Lichtenfels, Germany)
- Arcam AB, Mölndal (Mölndal, Sweden)
- GE Turkey Technology Center (Istanbul, Turkey)