Webinar: Metal Additive Manufacturing in Aerospace
Choosing metal additive manufacturing for production of aerospace components provides great benefits for the entire production value chain. Join Udo Burggraf, business development manager, Aerospace at GE Additive, as he highlights these benefits and explores the different application opportunities for metal additive manufacturing today and in the future.
During this discussion Udo will dive deep into DMLM technology, post processing and qualification issues. Learn more about best in class applications and benefits achieved in the aerospace industry.
- Additive Manufacturing process description
- Understand the advantages of using metal additive manufacturing
- Current status of part and process qualification
- How GE Additive can support customers during their journey from prototyping to series production
Presenter: Udo Burggraf
- Masters degree in aerospace engineering from the University of Stuttgart in 1991.
- 8 years of international project management at the German aerospace research center (DLR)
- 8 years of professional experience in aerospace engineering services at Engineering and Design AG (EDAG) as executive vice president aerospace and member of the group's executive board.
- Several years of professional experience, supporting SMEs in the aerospace market.
- Today acting as business development manager aerospace at Concept Laser GmbH.