From powders to spinal cage production
Added Value for Spinal Implants Through Additive Manufacturing
Learn why many orthopedic implant companies are using additive manufacturing to produce their spinal implants. Additive manufacturing offers an opportunity to increase the value of spinal cages without adding cost or manufacturing time. In using additive, you can design and manufacture a unique and smart geometry offering many advantages including:
- Improved cage geometry and functional integration
- Customized porous structures to mimic human bone
- Open structures for additional bone graft and increased surface area
- Improved surface topography for enhanced osseointegration
- Weight optimization and reduced material waste
Download our white paper now to understand the benefits of producing spinal implants using additive manufacturing.
Thank you for your interest in GE Additive!
The file you requested should have opened in a new window.
You may also click here to download the file directly.