GE Additive Machines
A new chapter in EBM capabilities is about to begin
Arcam EBM Spectra H
Our latest machine delivers faster builds and leading production at high temperatures.
Advancing the Industry
The additive manufacturing industry continues to accelerate as more and more businesses see the value in this revolutionary technology. The Arcam EBM® Spectra H is setting the pace with an extended platform that’s making it possible to print larger parts and produce more parts at one time. And with Spectra H’s high-heat capability, users can incorporate new crack-prone alloys, such as Titanium Aluminide, into production to expand their offerings, including high-temperature, anti-corrosive materials.
All-New Additive Platform
The future of additive manufacturing depends on the ability to industrialize and bring the technology to an enhanced production level. This is achieved by streamlining the entire process, making it repeatable, reliable and more seamless than ever before.
To help optimize the EBM additive manufacturing process, GE and Arcam EBM have developed a system approach for production. The new platform—adaptable to all industries and ideal for aerospace—centers on the next-generation Spectra H machine with significant improvements in efficiency and speed, as well as a new process that is more automated and controlled.
- Expanded platform is the largest EBM build volume for high-heat material
- Incorporates crack-prone metals at temperatures exceeding 1000°C
- Auto-calibrated 6kW beam
- Closed-loop system with dust-tight environment
- Movable heat shields for improved insulation
- Automated powder distribution and powder recovery system
- Cyclone and magnetic separators for maximum powder control
- Maintains powder integrity for optimal part production
- 100% power increase and up to 50% faster build times
- Higher heat allows for the incorporation of more alloys
- Larger print volume means larger parts and more at one time
- Automated system reduces operator dependency and ensures optimal quality control
- All new powder distribution system produces repeatable and reliable parts
- Shorter time to production with higher quality parts
- Less operator dependency with simplified operation
- More efficient with faster build speed, improved uptime and easier validation
Electron Beam Power
250 mm x 430 mm
The Spectra H System Process at Work
See how The Spectra H and Arcam’s next-generation EBM system help additive manufacturers do more in less time, and grow opportunities like never before.
Discover new growth potential for your business
We’ll get to know your needs and priorities to help determine the machines and materials that can accelerate innovation in your business.