AddWorks Seminar - Coventry, UK
Realising the benefits of additive manufacturing
Join GE Additive for an interactive additive manufacturing seminar. Hear from GE Additive’s AddWorks™ experts about real-life additive examples that have yielded positive business outcomes, such as new market development, revenue growth and profitability. In addition to real-life customer examples, the following topics will be covered in this seminar:
- Best practices in part identification
- Developing a business case and understating additive costs
- Design for additive
- Printing technology overview
- Materials science and powder handling
- Additive production and certification
Time: 9:30 – 15:00 (Lunch will be provided)
Tour: 15:00 – 16:00 (Closed-toe shoes and long pants must be worn while on the tour)
MTC Advanced Manufacturing Training Centre
Tilly Shilling Conference Room
Ansty Park, Coventry, CV7 9JU
Click here for directions.
There is no cost for this seminar. If you have any questions about this event, please contact Colin Denman at Colin.Denman@ge.com.
All attendees are required to bring photographic identification with them in order to gain access to the MTC building. For international attendees, this must be in the form of a valid international passport. For British nationals this can be in the form of a valid international passport or a valid photo card UK driving license.
- Foreign national / non-British citizens may attend the workshop, but will need approval from the Manufacturing Technology Centre.
- Registration for non-British citizens must be received by 22 February, 2019.
- Russian and Chinese nationals will require registration by 7 February, 2019.
GE Additive and AddWorks help organisations like yours navigate its additive journey. Our team is intimately familiar with your challenges in additive because we have experienced the same journey. We have faced the early difficulties you have and overcome obstacles you may not have anticipated yet. Our broad expertise in design, engineering and material science is specific to additive technology.