GE ADDITIVE MACHINES
Direct Metal Laser Melting (DMLM) machines
DMLM metal machines from Concept Laser use lasers to melt layers of fine metal powder and create complex geometries with incredible precision directly from a CAD file. Several different machine envelope sizes — including the largest powder-bed metal additive system in the world — are available to meet the needs of any industry. Innovative features, including the patented LaserCUSING® technology, set these machines apart.
Mlab cusing R
FOR MANUFACTURING METAL COMPONENTS WITH ELABORATE STRUCTURES AND PARTS MADE FROM REACTIVE MATERIALS LIKE TITANIUM
The Mlab cusing and Mlab cusing R are the ideal machines for manufacturing parts with delicate structures. Perfectly suited for applications where additional high-surface quality is crucial, these machines feature a user-friendly, pull-out drawer system that also delivers added safety. The Mlab cusing R now also expands the previous range of materials to include titanium and titanium alloys.
The Mlab cusing R is capable of building in both reactive and non-reactive materials, and produces fully dense parts with a surface finish that is unmatched in laser systems. The smaller build volume is ideal for high-value materials as it allows the user to work with smaller powder batches. The size of the system lends itself well to a production or lab environment, where the footprint can be very limited, and the system requires less ancillary equipment than most of the larger systems. The modularity of the build chamber allows for quick and painless material changes, and the semi-automatic sieving station enables powder re-use.
- Ideal for both reactive and non-reactive materials
- Three modules available for different build sizes
- Makes quality parts quickly and efficiently
- Perfect for parts with delicate structures
Fibre laser 100 W (cw)
50 x 50 x 80mm (x,y,z)
70 x 70 x 80mm (x,y,z)
90 x 90 x 80mm (x,y,z)
- CL 20ES - Stainless steel (1.4404)
- CL 31AL - Aluminium (AlSi10Mg)
- remanium star CL - Cobalt-chromium alloy (Dentaurum)
- remanium CL - Titanium alloy (Dentaurum)
- CL 41TI ELI - Titanium alloy (TiAl6V4 ELI)
- CL 42TI - Commercially Pure Titanium Grade 2
- CL 80CU - Bronze
- CL 92PH Martensitic Stainless Steel
- Yellow gold - 18 carat 3N **
- Rose gold* - 18 carat 4N **
- Red gold* - 18 carat 5N **
- Platinum - 950 Platinum alloy **
- Silver - 930 Silver alloy **
* The material is currently being prepared. Other materials on request.
** Parameter from Concept Laser GmbH, material procured directly from precious metal supplier, contact details available on request.
Dental Hybrid Manufacturing solution
We are transforming the dental industry and offer with our partners Follow-Me, Datron and Fresdental a dental hybrid manufacturing solution, which combines the advantages of additive manufacturing with subtractive technology, to get the best out of both manufacturing worlds.
Discover new growth potential for your business
We’ll get to know your needs and priorities to help determine the machines and materials that can accelerate innovation in your business.