Arcam EBM Spectra H
Advancing the industry
GE Additive’s Arcam EBM Spectra H is setting the pace in additive manufacturing. With an extended build platform and capability to produce parts at temperatures exceeding 1000 °C, the machine’s enhanced capacity is opening up new opportunities to produce large, high-integrity parts faster than ever before. As part of a system that simplifies operation and maximizes output, Arcam EBM Spectra H is the evolution that's helping the industry take the next step forward.
The expanded build chamber, 39% larger than the previous-generation machine, enables Arcam EBM Spectra H to deliver market-leading, high-temperature additive manufacturing. Movable heat shields create improved insulation, forming the ideal environment for exceptional part production. An auto-calibrated, 6 kW beam provides a 100% increase in power to provide up to 50% faster builds, allowing manufacturers to begin transitioning into high-volume outputs.
With this extended platform, it’s possible to print larger parts than ever before, and produce more parts at one time. And with Spectra H’s high-heat capability, users can incorporate new alloys into production to expand their offerings, including high-temperature, crack-prone materials.
- Largest EBM build volume for high-heat, crack-prone materials
- Auto-calibrated beam for precise part production
- Closed powder-handling system to maintain powder batch integrity for optimal part production
- Movable heat shields for improved temperature management
- Automated powder distribution and powder recovery station
- 100% increase in power to provide up to 50% faster builds
- Automated system to reduce operator dependency and ensure optimal quality control
Electron Beam Power
250 x 430 mm (Ø/H)
The Arcam EBM Spectra H system process at work
The Spectra H machine is supported by a newly designed closed powder-handling system that maintains the powder batch integrity. The system is automated and includes a Powder Recovery Station (PRS), an auto dosing sieve and a hopper filler station.
See how the efficient handling of powder leads to better outcomes.
Discover new growth potential for your business
We’ll get to know your needs and priorities to help determine the machines and materials that can accelerate innovation in your business.