GE Capital is expected to grow to roughly 300 information technology professionals and focus on excellence and innovation for our employes and our customers.
Mike DeBoer Technology Center CIO"New Orleans is becoming the hub of the South. We want to take advantage of the entrepreneurial capability and the business climate that's happening here."
Tracy Bridenbaugh Manager of IT Projects"When I got to New Orleans, I felt right at home from day one. The perception's completely different once you're here it's a wonderful city."
Over the next three years, the center is expected to grow to roughly 300 information technology professionals, and focus on developing innovative new software, processes and technologies to drive excellence for GE Capital and its customers.
GE Capital Technology Center
GE Capital has signed a long-term lease for approximately 60,000 square feet of office space at Place St. Charles, in the heart of New Orleans' Central Business District.
Communications Manager – GE Capital Technology Center New Orleans
- M Arie Kurniawan from Salatiga, Indonesia, awarded first place prize
- Eight winners selected from nearly 700 entries across 56 countries
- Through open collaboration, bracket design modifications to improve fuel and cost savings
Today, GE announced the appointment Michael Silva as a company officer.Read More
GE participates in Quirky’s $79MM Series D Financing with $30MM investment, plus additional funding from current investors Andreessen Horowitz, Norwest Venture Partners, RRE and Kleiner Perkins Caufield & ByersRead More
- Operating EPS of $0.36; $0.40 excluding restructuring and other charges
- U.S. orders +18%, Europe orders +17%, growth market orders +22%
- Industrial segment profit +11% with strong growth in six of seven Industrial businesses
- Industrial segment margins +120 bps with strong value gap & cost productivity; no contributing Industrial gains
- GE Capital earnings +13% with ENI at $385 billion; Tier 1 common ratio under Basel 1 at 11.3%, +116 bps
- $13.9 billion returned to shareholders YTD
- Overall framework for 2013 remains unchanged