Gain real-world business experience, contribute to GE businesses and get in line for sales and marketing roles across the company.Learn More About ECLP
Experienced Program: Experienced Commercial Leadership Program (ECLP), United States
The GE Experienced Commercial Leadership Program is the premier development opportunity for GE’s future sales and marketing leaders. At GE we grow leaders. We grow businesses, brands and lead industries. We grow with sustainability and responsibility. But every successful company needs a strong foundation, talented people who believe in making the world a better place.
Founded by Jeff Immelt in 2002, the purpose of the Experienced Commercial Leadership Program (ECLP) is to develop talented individuals with previous marketing and sales experience into marketing and sales leaders. It takes skill and experience to be a leader who will drive growth at GE. ECLP includes four elements that will give you the opportunity to differentiate and accelerate your career.
The ECLP program consists of three, eight-month rotational assignments within the marketing and sales functions of one of GE's businesses. For further details on the program, please click on the links below:
ECLPs are hired into one of GE's many businesses. These businesses are aligned with GE's core businesses: GE Energy Management, GE Oil & Gas, GE Power & Water, GE Aviation, GE Healthcare, GE Transportation, GE Capital, GE Global Growth & Operations (GGO), or GE Home & Business Solutions. For more detail, see "What We Do" under Related Links. Business opportunities vary by region and will change depending on business need.
- MBA (preferred) and/or equivalent academic credential
- Industry professional with 5-8 years of commercial experience
- Significant commercial experience gained in a sales or marketing role
- Demonstrated leadership, communication and analytical skills
- Self-starter with proven track record of achieving results
- Expertise aligned with a GE business segment
- Geographic mobility
- English language fluency required
- Local language fluency also required in case applying in the countries where English is not the first language.
- GE is an equal opportunity employer. Legal authorization to work in the country/region where the business is hiring is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job.
Please note that the ECLP recruiting, application and hiring process is specific to this region.
How to Apply
Intern: Thank you for your interest in ECLP. We do not currently have intern openings for 2015.
Full-Time: Thank you for your interest in ECLP. We do not currently have full-time openings for 2015.
Please check back again in the future.