Gain real-world business experience, contribute to GE businesses and get in line for sales and marketing roles across the company.Learn More About ECLP
Experienced Program: Experienced Commercial Leadership Program (ECLP), United States
The Experienced Commercial Leadership Program (ECLP) prepares MBA graduates and experienced professionals for GE leadership roles in marketing and sales. The two-year rotational program offers opportunities for individuals to drive growth within a business, receive world-class commercial and leadership training, and be part of a global network of marketing and sales leaders. The ECLP program began in 2002 as part of our Chairman's commitment to grow GE's commercial pipeline and aims to position GE as the "gold standard in marketing".
The ECLP program consists of three, eight-month rotational assignments within the marketing and sales functions of one of GE's businesses. For further details on the program, please click on the links below:
ECLPs are hired into one of GE's many businesses. These businesses are aligned with GE's core businesses: GE Energy Management, GE Oil & Gas, GE Power & Water, GE Aviation, GE Healthcare, GE Transportation, GE Capital, GE Global Growth & Operations (GGO), or GE Home & Business Solutions. For more detail, see "What We Do" under Related Links. Business opportunities vary by region and will change depending on business need.
- MBA (preferred) and/or equivalent academic credential
- Industry professional with 5-8 years of commercial experience
- Significant commercial experience gained in a sales or marketing role
- Demonstrated leadership, communication and analytical skills
- Self-starter with proven track record of achieving results
- Expertise aligned with a GE business segment
- Geographic mobility
- English language fluency required
- Local language fluency also required in case applying in the countries where English is not the first language.
- GE is an equal opportunity employer. Legal authorization to work in the country/region where the business is hiring is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job.
Please note that the ECLP recruiting, application and hiring process is specific to this region.