Through active participation in our national and local events, our members strengthen relationships cross-functionally, across multiple GE businesses and externally. The Hispanic Forum regularly offers webinars, training and networking events addressing the needs of our members. Whether you want to share your cultural heritage, develop your leadership skills, have a positive impact in the community or gain significant exposure to our company leaders, the Hispanic Forum offers ample opportunities to do this and so much more. We proudly foster an environment of functional excellence, performance, meritocracy and inclusiveness. Our leadership team and members work together demonstrating GE’s strong commitment to diversity.
Corporate Executive Sponsors:
- John Rice, GE Vice Chairman / GE Global Growth & Operations President and CEO
- Steve Bolze, GE Power & Water President and CEO
- Reinaldo Garcia, GE Corporate in Latin America President and CEO
- Delia Garced, General Manager, Product Marketing & Commercialization, GE Energy
- Ruben Gonzalez, General Manager Latin America - Industrial Solutions, GE Energy
- Alberto Casellas, General Manager Retail Finance, GE Capital