Last Updated May 25, 2010
A few quick ground rules
Thanks for your ideas! We're psyched to have you participate but we do have to lay down a few ground rules - please note that:
- If we are interested in an idea that you submit, we will contact you to work out an arrangement to use it (if you gave us contact info). But remember that more than one person may have posted the same idea, and GE or its agencies may already have the same idea in the works.
- This forum is open to the public so if you post here other people will see/have access to your idea.
- Posting an idea here does not guarantee we will use it.
- Keep it clean! We're not required to display any submission and we may take down submissions for any reason, including but not limited to objectionable content.
- Please don't send us anything confidential or anything you don't own/have rights to.
- GE doesn't accept any liability for anything negative that happens because you submitted an idea.
- Submitting an idea indicates that you have read and agree to the above points.
Return to http://www.ge.com/adideas